Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nail School - Day 38

Tomorrow is my last day. At 1pm tomorrow I will be done with nail school forever. But that won't be the end of my adventure. As soon as I'm done with my school day, I will begin the quest to pass my state licensure exams. This adventure will begin at the doctor's office. By 2pm tomorrow I plan to be at the doctor's to get a form signed that certifies that I'm infectious-disease-free. Luckily, I'm pretty confident that I am, so getting this paper signed won't be a big deal. After the paper is signed, I have 30 days to get my temporary license. The difference between a temporary license and a regular one is that "temporary" signifies that I haven't passed my state exams yet. However as soon as the temporary license is in my hand, I can start working. To get my temporary license I have two options. I could either do it by mail (which could take weeks) or I can drive to Syracuse (approximately 1.5 hours away) and get it in person. The office in Syracuse is only open on Monday's, so bright and early Monday morning I'll be making that journey. I have high hopes to start working on Tuesday, but again, we'll get to that when we get to it =)

I am so happy that everyone has followed me along for this journey and I'd just like to say that without the support of this blog, and without having my own little corner of the internet to vent to, I'm not sure if I could have done it!

Since I started school I haven't just been changing my nail art, I've been changing my nails constantly too! So here's what's on my nails today! I did a fill on the gel nail extensions I had on and added some 3D roses. What do you think?


0 comments: