Monday, June 20, 2011

Holiday Manicure - I'm off to Italy

Hi Everyone!
I'm leaving my house in 5 hours so I really should be asleep but I wanted to share my manicure for my holiday. It's not your usual holiday manicure but it does match most of the clothes I've packed. I wear alot of black! 
I started with a coat of Nail Envy, then a coat of Sallys Express Gelous, then a coat of China Glaze in Cheers to you and then one coat of MUA Shade 2 (black). I love MUA in Shade 2 it is so pigmented. It's small but mighty XD You can buy it at Superdrug. 
I freestyled with some nail art pens in silver, light blue, pale pink and a corally colour. The silver and coral ones were in set from Asda called Fing'rs (i think that is the brand). I got the inspiration from a design I saw in the summer Nail Venus (you can google it and find it if you want to have a look) The original design was coral and lemon base with lots of colors on top. I think it was a nice festival look.











Excuse the open wound and clean up job! I managed to trap my finger in the kitchen cupboard earlier today and am in a bit of a hurry. I should be a sleep 4 hours ago but I didn't want to go without sharing my manicure with you XD
Also Rowan at Nailart Addicted was kind enough to give me a Leibster award. I haven't got time to do it but I just wanted to say thank you! I do appreciate it x
I'm not taking my laptop away but I'm taking my ipod touch so will be tumbl'n where I can. I will try to get lots of haulage and take lots of pictures to share with you all. My tumblr is here
Thank you all so much for following my blog. I know I don't post that often but my nails would be falling apart if I changed my nails daily.
I will miss you all
Stacie xoxox

0 comments: