Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Nail Polish Tag


1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers.
3. Make sure the bloggers that you tagged, knows that you tagged them, by sending them a comment on their blog.

Now, here are the questions:

How many nail polishes do you have? I have 77 nail polishes, which includes top coats, base coats, etc. I don't have very many compared to a lot of polish addicts, do I?
What is your favorite brand of nail polish? My favorite brand is probably Color Club. I don't spend a lot of money on polish and Color Club is inexpensive, has a great formula and some awesome colors!
Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? Oh man, are you ready for this? I have never used a crackle. Not even the oldschool crackles from the late 1990s. I like how they look but I prefer nail art to cracks!
What is your first nail polish brand? Surely it was Wet N' Wild. I'm cheap now and I was cheap when I started!
If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? I will probably never have a nail polish line and if I did it would probably have the least creative name of all time like "Nevorpurify's Nail Polish." I'd rather let the girls who have an eye for color make the polishes and I'll just use them!
What nail polish color does not compliment you? I don't like light colors on my skin, they make me look washed out. Specifically like lavenders and light pinks. I also just am not a huge fan of pink, ever.
And what color does compliment you? Dark colors. I love blacks and deep reds. I also think that most green's look nice on me.
Name two of your best nail art friends? I would love to claim that Leslie from Polish Art Addition is my best nail art friend. She inspires me and is always super fun and makes me smile! I don't know if you could really call us "best nail art friends" right now, but I hope that over time our friendship grows stronger! That said, I don't really have nail art friends, but if I could say who I *want* my two best nail art friends to be it would probably be Michelle from Sonoma Nail Art (because hopefully she'd give me some pointers plus she likes great movies!) and Alexis from Je T'aime Lacquer  (because I think we have like 1 million things in common plus she's totally a nail art idol of mine).
What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? I have two. The first one came from (the finance) Ron's sister Brittany last year. She knew I loved polish and she got me some nail art pens. I had always wanted to try nail art pens, but I'm always too cheap to buy them so it was like the perfect present for me! The second one was from Ron's mom who gave me a few beautiful polishes that I absolutely love!
Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. Leslie, without you would be a lot less nail art in the world. Not only because of the beautiful nails you paint on yourself, but because you have inspired so many individuals. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be this good at nail art; I wouldn't have a blog; and I wouldn't be so proud of myself. And I am sure that I'm not the only person who can say that! I hope that you continue loving what you do, always inspire others, and live a beautiful life! Thank you for what you have given me, and thank you for giving that same thing to countless others!

Pass it on to 5 bloggers:
Amber Did It!
Nail Reflections
Nails in Nippon
Je T'aime Lacquer
Sonoma Nail Art

0 comments: