Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Preview: Attack the Block

Okay, so usually I wouldn't go out of order like this, but I'm posting some nail art that I just did today. But it's for good reason: Attack the Block is such an awesome movie that I'm hoping these nails will inspire some people to go check it out! It's directed by Joe Cornish and produced by Edgar Wright (who did Shaun of the Dead) and has Nick Frost (Ed in Shaun of the Dead). It's about a bunch of inner city kids whose neighborhood becomes infested with aliens. It's a little bit of everything -- horror, sci-fi, comedy, action, and even has a touch of superheroism. It has a limited run in the U.S., but I would seriously check it out if it's in your city. You can find more details at the official website.

Left Hand: Logo
Right Hand: Alien fur and jaws, and meteorite

Fun Fact: I saw this movie in NYC and Spike Lee was in the theater!

ALLOW IT!

0 comments: