Monday, October 3, 2011

Minesweeper

Let me preface the rest of this post by saying: Yes I realize that Minesweeper is a single person game.

I can so kick your butt in Minesweeper. I am the best Minesweeper player of all time. Yeah, bragging. But seriously. I love Minesweeper. When I was a kid I didn't have video game consoles, or siblings, or any of the normal things you play with, but I did have a computer. So I became completely addicted to Minesweeper. It got so easy for me eventually that instead of trying to improve my time I would make up new rules like, "okay, this time I can't mark any bombs." That doesn't sound too hard, but it TOTALLY changes the game.

Now to put all that showboating aside, I love painting my nails with things that make me happy or remind me of something I love to do. Every time I looked down at my hands when I had these on, I became instantly happy. Do you have certain types of nails that make you happier than others?

0 comments: