Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Muppets

You may recognize these nails from when I posted them here, but one of the reasons that I enjoy doing this blog is to easily see my progression as a nail artist, so it is really important to me to post my nails in the order that I painted them.

I did these Muppets nails as a memorial to Jim Henson shortly after his passing. I know that Henson has inspired countless individuals and I am proud to be one of them. He changed the puppets, children's shows, and probably everything else that he was involved in. Though I am a huge Muppets fan, my favorite of Henson's work was probably for the television show Dinosaurs, which was essentially The Simpsons but with dinosaurs.

This posting is a little bit too early for the upcoming film The Muppets, which I anticipate seeing, but I hope that if you see it before I do, you let me know how it is!

0 comments: