Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exhumed and My Engagement Story

Okay, so I know a lot of you have already heard this story, but it's so awesome I need to share it again!

When I first posted about getting engaged, I didn't show you a good picture of the nails I had on, so here they are! Ron and I (and a bunch of our friends) went to see one of my favorite death metal bands Exhumed, and of course, I had to paint their logo on my nails! What I didn't know is that by the end of the night I would have something other than awesome nail polish on my finger (how cheesy was that?!).

I think the best way to find out how Ron proposed is to watch the video, but I'll give you a mini-synopsis and warn you that THE VIDEO IS GOREY. Like I said, we were at the Exhumed concert and all of a sudden, the front-man of Exhumed, Matt Harvey, says "Where's Ron?" then he points at me and says, "You too, come up here!" As I make my way to the stage, I realize that Ron is about to propose (or if he isn't, I'm about to be mega-disappointed haha), but instead of just getting down on one knee, he quite literally gave me his heart. You can see the whole thing in this video. Which again, is a pretty awesome video.



Here is what Exhumed's logo actually looks like.

0 comments: