Monday, December 5, 2011

Owls and Moons

Tony, from TonyLikesThings on tumblr is awesome because he always has tons of nail art ideas! He asked for the Joy Division nails that I did here and ever since he will randomly ask me to do other nails. When he requested owl nails around Halloween, I decided to skip the super cute cartoonish owls that a lot of people have already done and go for something slightly more realistic. I ended up with this night scene that has an owl perched on a tree under the moon. Unfortunately for Tony, the owl didn't turn out very good. But I think the moon looks great! If I were to go back and do it again, I would try to make the owl stand out more... He sort of faded into the background. Oh well!

Also, if anyone has any, I sure could use some more requests! 

0 comments: