Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Portal

Yay! Another request from Tony from TonyLikesThings. I'm pretty sure that I've said this exact same thing verbatim, but I'll say it again: Tony is awesome, he doesn't do nail art, but he does like some awesome things.

So these are my Portal nails. I have to be honest, I'm not a huge gamer, and when I am, I play almost exclusively (more conventional) first person shooters.  So I haven't actually played Portal yet, but I have heard that it is AMAZING. Portal is a first person puzzle game that has won countless awards and excessive praise, and I can't wait to try it out sometime!

My thumb is the "O" from Portal's logo and my other fingers are various safety icons. For those who don't play games, these icons are printed on the walls to give you information. I've heard that I didn't do such a good job on picked them out BUT I did the cake, which has turned into the internet meme, "The cake is a lie."



0 comments: