Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cath Kidston inspired British Birds and Tiny Rose Nail Art

Hi Everyone :D
Well the first week of the New Year hasn't been too bad so far.
I was cruising the Cath Kidston website looking at the sale and saw these patterns (British Birds and Tiny Rose)  and thought it would make great nail art.

More pictures and details after the jump I used Models Own In the Navy for the base polish. I have gel overlays on my natural nails at the moment as I had to apply and remove a lot of gel nails while on my course and my nails are a bit thinner than normal at the moment.
I used acrylic paints and tiny brushes to do the detailed work and topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.






Don't forget there is still time to enter my giveaway which ends on 10th January 2012. It is for MyMemories Scrapbooking software.
Anyway I hope you guys like the nails and if you do leave me a comment! I love getting them and it inspires me to do more nail art :D
Love Stacie xoxox

0 comments: