Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cute Blog Award

Ashesela of Art Evolve nominated me for the Cute Blog Award!

For this award you have to:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award know that you awarded them

Award Questions
 1. What is your go to makeup product? Is nail polish makeup? I think it is... So nail polish. Or mascara.
2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011? I honestly don't know anything about fashion, but I like flowers, and I think it was a year of delicate flower prints? Maybe?
3. What is your favorite dessert? I don't have much of a sweet tooth. Mostly I like Taco Bell for dessert
4. Favourite color? Black, or in the event that you don't count that as a color, green.
5. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
6. What was the last song you listened to? Nomad by Iron Maiden
7. Cats or Dogs? Cats, but really both. Lots of cats suck and lots of dogs rule. This question is kind of like, "which is better: guys or girls?" I think it just depends on the animal.

Something about myself: My favorite beer is framboise which is a super fruity raspberry lambic that tastes more like grape juice than beer.

I don't have any time to award others right now, but I honestly think that everyone who reads my blog deserves this award!

0 comments: