Friday, March 9, 2012

Animal Prints

I've never been a huge animal print kind of gal, but I'm totally in love with these nails. Does that sound a little conceited?  Oh well, that's how much I like these nails -- enough that bragging about them outweighs any fears of seeming too into myself! I wanted to make a sort of organic overlay of both leopard and zebra prints and this is what came out. I think the design looks really cool, but if I were to go back and do it again I would probably use different colors for the leopard print. I would have used the lighter color as a background and the medium shade as the center of the spots. Anyways! This was my first attempt at zebra print and I think it was a success. I always get worried about print type things because if you try to hard to be random, you create patterns and then the art looks fake. Another thing I love about these nails: the matte finish. I love mattes + animal prints. Yay, these were some super happy nails!

0 comments: