Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bunny nails

I was looking around on line when I found this bunny brooch on the Tatty Devine website. How cute is that! I didn't want it on all my nails so this is what I came up with


 The thumb and middle finger was base colour of Missguided in Misstique with ColorClub in french tip and barry M berry Icecream for the bow tie. I used spangles from ebay for the tail.
The index finger was Color Club french tip and Nicole by OPI in Make U Smile (justin beiber collection which I found in Claires Accessories! I also got step to the beat of my <3)
Ring finger is GOSH holographic with 3 black rhinestones from ebay
Little finger is Missguided Misstique with Essence Nail Art Twins in Julia.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy with work and stuff. I hope you like the nails

I also want to say a big thank you to: Amanda at Ha!Bisky, Gretal Rabbit, Christine at Opinionated Little Finger, Mandy at Mandys Secrets, Lady Luck, Sarah Louise, Marshee, Nail Art Addicted, Forever '92, Aimees Nails, Minnie, and Ling Ling for the awards! I am very flattered and grateful for them all.

Thanks so much for the lovely comments on the Cupcake Nails I really appreciate them.

Finally! If you would like to be involved in future blog round up posts email me my details are on the side bar.

Love Stacie xoxox



0 comments: