Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Quick Mani




While we were in New York (for four days) I got a hankering to switch my polish. The issue was that while we were running around doing lots of stuff I didn't have much time to spend redoing my nails. I decided to go WAY back and revisit the first nail art design I ever taught myself. It only took about 15 minutes to paint (because I've done it so many times) and it gave me a fresh, exciting look. I also got to try out the new polish that Ron's mom, Susie, gave me: China Glaze's In Awe of Amber. This (horrible) picture doesn't represent the color well, but it's beautiful! I have very little knowledge of polish, I am strictly interested in nail art, so I usually just buy whatever polish costs the least (I own a lot of Wet N' Wild) which made getting a China Glaze polish a special treat.

0 comments: