Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kawaii Nail Art open for business

Hi Everyone
Sorry I haven't been around as much recently. I have been really busy training and setting up my own little nail business :D 
I am very excited to announce that if you would like your nails painted by me I am available! email me at stacie.fields@gmail.com .  I am based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire and I have a room recently renovated and completely dedicated to nails.
I offer manicures - from a refresh of polish to spa experience to amazing nail art and as a qualified IBD nail technician I offer UV gel nail enhancements and IBD Just Gel polish manicures - super shiny nails which last


Introductory offers!
IBD Just Gel manicure - £20
IBD UV nail enhancements - £25
Insanely detailed nail art manicure - £35
Spa manicure with exfoliation, hand mask and massage - £35

I really hope you can visit soon!! email me for an appointment stacie.fields@gmail.com

0 comments: