Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Pink, Frugal Dad and the Great Camera Search

Okay...so blogger's new posting/editing layout sucks, but you probably already knew that, right? It kind of makes me want to move this blog to my other platform...but moving a blog is a ton of work, so I'll just deal with this, I suppose...

Anyways...hi. If you're still hanging around, thank you - I appreciate your continued support. :-)

I still don't have a new camera...which sucks, because there are several manicures I would have liked to show you recently. I am in the market, and I'd like a digital camera that takes decent video too, as I've had a *ton* of requests for video nail tutorials around here, and I'd like to see about doing some more of that. So, if you have a digital camera (*not* a phone) that you love, and that takes fairly decent video, please leave me a comment with the brand so I can check it out. I would love to get posting on this blog again...but a nail art blog is nothing without photos!

In other news, last month Nail Art Tuesday was listed on Frugal Dad as a Top Nail Polish Site...which is awesome! Thank you, Frugal Dad! I'm honored. :-)

And finally - these pictures suck (from my tablet...sorry - it takes good photos, but it's awkward getting *nail* photos with it), but I'm wearing pink this week...a tri-color gradient that didn't go exactly as planned, but I'm happy enough with 'em, since they sparkle nicely in the sunlight.You should be able to click on the photos for a slightly larger image.


The colors I used are China Glaze "Awakening" for the base, Nubar's "Iris Dust" for the longer top color, and Finger Paints "Hue Left a Message?" for the glitter.

That's all I have for today. I'm researching cameras this week, so hopefully I'll be back to regular posting soon.

Until next time, Happy Polishing!

0 comments: